Jansen Bros. Garage Inc.
                               Since 1955
         204 N Main St. Sigel, IL 62462             
                        (217)844-2023
 

 Title Text

History

Jansen Brothers Garage has been in the Jansen family since 1955, when Charlie and Edward bought the garage on November 1, 1955.  Karl and Kent Jansen, the current owners began buying the garage in 1986. Together they have over 70 years of automotive and agricultural service and repair, continuing their service, they constructed the present building in July of 1994.  The third generation of Jansen's are gearing up to take over the family business in the near future.  The garage continues to grow and now has 7 full time employees who are all ASE certified.  Jansen Brothers Garage is continually expanding as technology develops and we look forward to working with all of our past and present customers.


Meet the owners:
     

Meet the employees:
   

 

Meet the front office:
 

Website Builder